Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Let me into yo library


Well, Casey called me a book worm last week and I feel like I'm constantly telling you what I'm reading so I'd like to see if I'm the only book worm out there. I'm slowly moving through the Exodus in the Old Testament and I'm about 3/4 through Freedom of Simplicity by Foster. What are you reading? Is it good? Can I borrow it? If you're not reading at least let me know what you'd like to be reading. You can rent from my library but I'm expensive and I don't run on the dewy decimal system! I have all my books on micro fish...ha...remember micro fish...I don't think it's spelled fish though...oh well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still have your book but you have one of mine for collateral. so all is good

escamillaweddings said...

currently reading:
sex god - rob bell
survivor - chuck palahniuk
journal of a novel; the east of eden letters - john steinbeck


i have a massive "books to read" stack on my endtable. it's rediculous.

and i still have tons more i want to buy.

you can borrow whatever you want.

Anonymous said...

eww.. fiction...

jk.

Anonymous said...

Currently reading:
-Be the Change by Zach Hunter
-Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell
-Ephesians by Paul

Soon to read:
-Jesus of Suburbia by Mike Erre
-Sex God by Rob Bell (I'm actually reading the hard copy this time, as opposed to the audiobook).

Currently Sex God is being borrowed by a friend, but you guys can borrow anything.

ellieherrity said...

i'm reading 'the year of magical thinking' by joan didion.
it's about her experience of the grief process after losing her husband while her daughter was in a coma.
light reading, i know.
my rediculously large collection of bound paper friends is open for borrowing anytime.

Anonymous said...

the jesus way - eugene peterson
soul guide - bruce demarest
a new kind of youth ministry - chris folmsbee
a book of hours - thomas merton