Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm not good at asking for help

Hey blog world...I really hate asking for help but Alyssa and I leave to pick up Sofia in two weeks and we have run to the end of our money train. We refinanced our house to pull this thing off and after sitting down to go over this last trip with the people at Nightlight we found that it is going to cost us a lot more than we have. We are planning a big ol' garage sale but I think that will have to wait till we get back. So be collecting your junk for us in the mean time.
You never know who's reading this thing so if someone out there is layin' on a couple mill...feel free to kick me down some. And again, if someone is looking for a 1997 Dodge Ram then I'm your man. I'll make you a deal you can't refuse. And while I'm at it, we are selling the house that we've been renting on Palm Ave. 3 bed 2 bath, 1900 sq. ft. (with a back yard that never ends). All of these things...if sold...would help a ton right now so if you know someone or if you are that someone, let me know. Thanks for takin' a couple minutes for a lame sales pitch.

No comments: