Thursday, May 31, 2007

Third times the charm...


So this weekend will be my third time leading worship at our new facility at the Grove. I am never sick but the last two times I led I came down with crazy colds. This morning I wake up and my through is closed...what the heck! Last time it was like Bob Dylan on an off night leading...can't wait to see what happens this time. By the way...for those of you that keep up with my blog...notice we got doors on our kitchen cabinets. We didn't have them for six months. I kind of miss the whole...no surprises...you can see where everything is look. Now I gotta tell friends where stuff is when they come over...cabinet doors are overrated. I also just noticed that I am constantly doing the three dot thing ... in posts...why is that?...I'm thinkin' it best describes how I would actually talk and that is what I'm trying to convey...this post is getting extremely random...I apologize...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude im all clogged up too this morning... and im drumming. what the heck!@?

rev rock said...

curse on the band?

TheEpicBeat said...

Uhh...what's your problem man? take a luden's and get out there. At least this way people might actually want me back. If you had access to your soaring vocal cords people would say, "Adam who?" Then they would offer you the job...and I don't think you want that :)