Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Calling all artists

Anthem is throwing a concert / community art show on Friday June 29th. (I'm takin' Micah's advise and pimpin' the show early). Fransisco the man, Vespers, Ann Lynn (maybe) Joel Hasemeyer and maybe one more...any takers? will be laying down the soundtrack for the evening. Go to the Anthem site to check out their music. If you are an artist of any kind and would like to submit something I would love to talk to you about it. Leave a comment and we will be in touch. Painting, sculpting, photography, graphic art, poetry, video, break dancing, baton twirling...etc. It should be a rad night. Put it on your calendar today. 5 bucks. 4 or 5 bands. Tons of art. You can't beat that with a stick.

3 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

i remember ian shivering at the thought of 5 band shows...

:)

Penny Lane said...

I can't wait! I'll have art to submit...I don't have a clue what yet, but what fun would it be if I actually knew what I was doing?

Anonymous said...

there is a word i'd love to use to describe 5-band shows but i won't mention it here. ;p