Sunday, April 08, 2007

Vacation is callin' my name

That's right folks. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Actually, the mom of one of my good friends from up north passed away this last week. I'm going up to be at the funeral in Woodland tomorrow. From there I am heading to San Fransisco with my buddy Nate, pastor at the Stirring. (side note...I came up with that name and he stole it...it's all good). We are going to see Muse that night. Then I'm headed to Redding for a couple days to see old friends and chill. Then I'm driving back down to Santa Cruz to hang with Trav and his fam for the rest of the week. Alyssa and Zeke will be flying up to meet me as I'm driving down. I'm strangely looking forward to the drive and getting away for a little bit. I'm not really looking forward to the gas prices. (That's a whole different rant that I'll save for later!) I got my ipod stacked with podcasts and audio books. (Thanks Steve) I've got books that I'd like to read as well. Finish Sex God and Colossians Remixed, Start Jesus and Empire by Richard Horsley and The Heart of Christianity by Marcus Borg. I might blog when I'm gone...I might not. We'll see. I know your day really breaks down when I don't post anything so I'll see what I can do :)

1 comment:

Nate Millheim said...

Good old Dan Lance who used to hang out with my roommate Josh Hagquist...I jumped to your blog from Damien O'Farrell's on a whim that it might be yours and thought I'd say hi. I dig your last couple posts and the books you're reading. Peace

Nate Millheim