Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We're adopting again!!!

I'd like to introduce you to "soon to be...God willing" Sofia Rima Lance. I tried to get Alyssa to go for Sofia "the Edge" Lance but she wasn't havin' it. She was born on January 2, 2007 in Kyrgyzstan. We finished our paper work on Friday and once they process everything we should be able to bring her home within a two month period. We are very excited. She's living in an orphanage right now so every day is tough knowing that she is over there. I will keep you up on the process. I'm gonna have a little girl...crazy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so awesome

escamillaweddings said...

what ian said.

so cool to see a photo.

Anonymous said...

what micah said, whoa....

Dude that is so sweet! Can't wait to meet her, even though she probably won't be able to acknowledge me, lol.

Penny Lane said...

I can't wait to meet her! She's a beautiful baby! I'm so excited for you guys!

Topherspoon said...

Becoming a dad changed my life! Becoming a dad to a daughter changed my life again. Scariest thing ever... I love it!

Topherspoon said...

Becoming a dad changed my life! Becoming a dad to a daughter changed my life again. Scariest thing ever... I love it!

Savi said...

Congratulations! I cannot wait to see her. How did you find out about her?