Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lunch with Los


So I had lunch today with Carlos over at Zaccatecus (that's the most ridiculous spelling you'll ever see but I'm hooked on phonics so I have no idea of how to spell it). This is the picture I took of him as I pulled up...pretty dramatic huh! Nothin' but love Carlos...this is actually the shot on his blog. This whole blogging thing cracks me up. We started talking and it's been like we hang out last week but it's been more like 3 years ago. But we knew what was up with each other through this crazy little blog thing. We have a deep connection though because we were both fatties that found redemption in the point values of our food through Weight Watchers. And we both have gone through the international adoption process. It was good times. Good food...we didn't count points but I'm sure we were both in the 20's. Just goes to show you that you need to keep up your blogs so I can keep up with you life. Thanks for hangin' out Carlos...we will do it again.

1 comment:

Dave Carrol said...

sounds fun... can I come?

It's bizarre the blog world... it can be a bit of a false relationship though if there is no actual physical/actual relationship outside of it

I wrote about this yesterday. The web 2.0 concept