Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Jonny Ri's got a new blog


Jon did something similar to this video for our Anthem art show: fake vs. real. I wonder what I'd look like if someone cleaned me up like that and blew a fan through my hair...oh wait...maybe it would blow my eyebrows back and look really cool. Side note...If you have to photoshop a picture of yourself to put it on your blog then call it art because it's not real...and we won't know who you are when we meet you in person...oh wait...maybe that's the point. This is a blog guarantee from Dan...no blemish touch ups...no cropping or slimming effects...just the raw Dan. Sorry, that's just how I roll! If you read this Jon you need to find a way to get your video up so people can see it...it was really cool!

2 comments:

H00KisBack said...

Anthem piece is on my blog now, its a link.

ian said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok4Hv0LQiIA