Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What to do with my Best Buy gift certificates



So I'm contemplating getting the Cannon elf 600 with my ridiculous amount of Best Buy gift certificates that I got for Christmas. I messaged Carlos and he told me that this was the camera he used to shoot all of his adoption video's in Korea. I want something small that I can take with me anywhere but that shoots great pictures and video's. Any of you tech guru's out there have any suggestions before I go and buy this? Let me know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the elf is a good choice for what you're looking for. DO IT!!!!!

and take more pics of scarlet.
:)

Anonymous said...

I picked up the SD600 based on Carlos' recommendation, and the review on CNET. I've been pleased with the results.

Some video clips posted on my blog
dhfriss.typepad.com

rev rock said...

Thanks Micah and Dave. I think I'm going with the elph. I'll put up pictures as soon as I get it.