Monday, January 15, 2007

Breakfast blog


So I thought I would bring you into my breakfast world. Since weight watchers I'm pretty much a creature of habit. A bowl of Special K that has those fake strawberries in it with fat free milk or some of the Kashi granola cereal from Trader Joes with a light Dannon yogurt. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've found that most cereals from Trader Joes (or Teeeg as it's referred to at my house) taste like bark and twigs! Anyways both of those breakfasts are 3 points if anyone cares. What's your breakfast of choice? I think this information could open up a window into all of our souls to a place where we are not just posting about surface stuff but like Montell...we'll be askin' the hard questions of life! Plus I know this blog will get comments and everyone will leave the MLK one alone...go figure!

3 comments:

H00KisBack said...

twig stuff from teeeg's or cheerios (the no-brand kind on the bottom shelf)

Anonymous said...

breakfast?

i think i will need to start bringin some in at work because my schedule is so insane. mornings are chaotic, but i have a frige at work where i can keep some things, just haven't gotten around to it yet...

ellieherrity said...

it's all about fruity cheerios. you think you're eating froot loops. but no! half the sugar, all the fiber.