Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Favorite 2006 Christmas memory

Mine had to be going to my mom's parents house. We call them grandmother and grandfather because everything is super proper over there. Within the first ten minutes of being there my grandmother looked at me and said "Dan, you look terrible!" I said nothing but my wife and mom jumped in to my defense with, "well, he's really been sick this last week." And she continued with, "yeah...but you look REALLY bad!" My response was...thanks! Oh, the love and warmth of family during the holidays is overwhelming at times. Other than that my Christmas was awesome. I'll post some pictures soon. My son was totally into it this year which really made it for me. He's starting to get the whole Jesus thing and how he came to show us a better way to live.

No comments: