Monday, October 30, 2006

Got dogs?

Anyone know where I could find a really cheap Yorkshire Terrier? My wife Alyssa is a Halloween baby and I really want to get her a dog for her B-Day (she's turning 29 btw, someone please call her and tell her she's getting old). Our computer at home is busted so I know she will never read this. I'm lookin' for somethin' cheap...you know... black market, no shots, no tags, put the cash in an envelope and leave it under the door, don't ask, don't tell...you know the drill. Dogs are freakin' expensive. Someone show me some love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So first I am priveledged you linked to me. Second. You unknowingly got me on weight watchers and I've lost 23 lbs. Third. You have to invite me up to Fort God and show me the pad.
Los

rev rock said...

I could feel the power of WW pulling you in during our conversation at Chipotle. It has strange powers.